The Exhibit Group attaches importance to the processing, privacy and security of your information and undertakes to respect the statutory and ethical provisions for the protection of personal data.
This Privacy Protection Charter will clearly inform you of the processing performed on personal data which you provide to us or which we might collect through different contact events that might occur between us (Commercial Service, Technical Service, social network, website, events, etc.), of the possible transfer of personal data to third parties as well as your rights and options that you have to control your personal data and protect your privacy.
Who are we?
The "Exhibit Group", "we" and "our" refer to:
Exhibit Group SAS, with its head office situated at 18ème rue, 5ème avenue, 06510 Carros, registered in the Commercial Registry of Grasse under number 389 590 100 and represented by Julien Rivaton in the capacity of President of the Exhibit Group.
As well as the group subsidiaries:
Exhibit SAS, with its head office situated at 1ere avenue, 13ème rue, 06510 Carros, registered in the Commercial Registry of Grasse under number 502 333 925
Exhibit Monaco SAM, with its head office situated at 7 rue Suffren Reymond, Le Suffren Bloc B, 98000 Monaco, registered in the Commercial Registry of Monaco under number 11S05558
Felix&Co SAS, with its head office situated at 66-68 rue Saint-Denis, 93400 St Ouen, registered in the Commercial Registry of Bobigny under number 480 706 852
Claerstyle SARL, with its head office situated at 1ère avenue - 5600 mètres, 06510 Carros, registered in the Commercial Registry of Grasse under number 421 348 228
Pixeolab SARL, with its head office situated at 18ème rue, 5ème avenue, 06510 Carros, registered in the Commercial Registry of Grasse under number 792 087 041
Volume Agencement SAS, with its head office situated at Grand Ile, impasse du Bas de l'île, 78270 Bennecourt, registered in the Commercial Registry of Versailles under number 822 219 101
The Exhibit Group is responsible for processing within the meaning of legislation applicable to personal data and in particular Regulation UE 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to private data processing and the free flow of such data (hereinafter "GDPR").
What information on you do we collect?
"Personal data" designates any information enabling your identification either directly (such as your name), or indirectly (for example with the help of a customer number).
Based on the data you have communicated or shared with us, personal data may include information concerning:
• Your identity and your contact details
• The company for which you work and your position
• Your orders
• Your clickstream data (exhibitgroup.fr, social network pages, partner Internet websites)
• Exhibit Group events in which you participate
We might also collect files that you give us to in order to produce or print ordered mediums (logos, images etc.)
In the case of an application to Exhibit Group and its subsidiaries, we might collect the following information:
• Your identity and your contact details
• Your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation
We do not stock any bank details (bankcard number, direct debits). For all services relating to bankcard payments, we use third parties with the requisite level of authorization.
How do we collect or receive your data?
Within the framework of our relationship, we might collect certain data given via the following contact points:
• Clickstream data on www.exhibitgroup.fr or www.exhishop.com
• Relation with our Sales Representatives or their assistants
• Exhibit Group events in which you participate
• Surveys (satisfaction)
• Online forms that you complete on www.exhibitgroup.fr or www.exhishop.com
• Exhibit Group pages on social networks that you consult and comment/like
• Adverts you click on in search engines
Compulsory personal data is flagged with an asterisk on each personal data collection form. If you do not complete the compulsory fields, it is likely that we will not be able to respond to your requests and/or provide you with requested services.
For what end purposes is your data used by the Exhibit Group?
Within the framework of our relationship, depending on the context in which your data was collected, we might use your data for:
• Processing your orders
• Realization or printing of ordered mediums
• Management of personalized content and Exhibit Group communications (digital or non-digital)
• Management of your profile
• Management of your requests concerning the Exhibit Group and its subsidiaries
• Management of events for which you register or participate in
• Management of your application
• Management of our Internet website
• Improvement of our products and services
• Marketing and statistical studies
In the case of your application, we use your data for the purposes of processing and tracking your application.
The legal basis for processing your data is, depending on the context in which it is collected:
• Your consent (for e.g. for the purpose of management of our personalized commercial offers, monitoring your browsing via cookies)
• Execution of a contract (for e.g. management of customer account access on www.exhishop.com, processing and tracking of your orders)
• A legal obligation when processing is required by legislation (e.g. storage of purchase invoices)
For how long do we keep data that we have collected?
We keep your personal data for the time required to meet the desired objective, to respond to your needs, or to meet our legal obligations.
In general, your personal data is kept in our database:
• If you are a "customer" (i.e. you have placed at least two orders with the Exhibit Group and/or its subsidiaries): for a period not exceeding 10 years starting from the date of your first purchase. This period is renewed each time you interact with us (for example a purchase)
• If you are a "prospective customer" (i.e. you have never placed an order with the Exhibit Group and/or its subsidiaries): 3 years starting from the date of data collection. This period is renewed each time you interact with the Exhibit Group and/or its subsidiaries (for example a quotation request)
• If you are an applicant (i.e. you have applied for a job offered by the Exhibit Group): 2 years starting from the date of your application
If cookies are stored on your computer, we keep them for a period that cannot exceed 13 months. When we no longer need your personal data, it is erased from our systems and our registers or anonymized in order to no longer be able to identify you.
Who can access your data?
Your data is intended for Exhibit Group services and/or our subsidiaries concerned by your requests. We ensure that only people who are duly authorized can access your personal data when this is necessary for the end purposes mentioned above.
We do not give your data to third parties for commercial purposes.
We might communicate your information only if this is necessary, and if possible in a form which does not allow direct identification, to
• Our trusted third-party service providers, acting as sub-contractors as per our instructions and solely for our acccount.
For example, we entrust certain services to third parties commissioned to deliver a product to you, payment and anti-fraud transaction security service providers, third parties who assist in the organization of our events, third parties providing computer services, digital communication and public relation agencies.
How do we protect and ensure privacy of your data?
We take all useful precautions to ensure the privacy and security of your data, and to prevent that such data is deformed, corrupted, destroyed or that non-authorized third parties have access to it.
What are your rights in connection with "GDPR" European legislation?
It is important that you are able to exercise control over your personal data. Please find below a summary of your rights accorded by GDPR:
• Right to information: you have the right to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information on the manner in which we use your personal data and on your rights. You can find all of this information in our present policy
• Right of access: you have the right to access personal data that the Exhibit Group holds on you
• Right of rectification: you have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inexact or obsolete and/or to have it completed if it is incomplete.
• Right of erasure/right to be forgotten: you have the right to have your data erased or deleted. This right can however be limited for legal reasons or due to our legitimate interest in keeping your personal data
• Right of opposition to direct marketing: you can, at any time, request to no longer receive our communications on our offers, current news and events. You can, in particular, exercise this right by using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email that we send you.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time for processing of data based on consent: you can withdraw your consent for the processing of your data when such processing is based on consent.
• Right of data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer data in our database to a third party. This right only applies to data that you have provided, and on the condition that processing is based on a contract or your consent and performed with the help of automated procedures
You also have the right to contact the data protection authority of your country in order to lodge a complaint against the data protection and privacy practices of the Exhibit Group.
Please contact us using the means below if you wish to exercise these rights or if you have any questions or complaints concerning the processing of your personal data.
Please be aware that we may ask you to provide proof of identity as well as complete details of your request before we process it.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions on the way that we process and use your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights listed above, please contact us:
• If you are a customer or a prospective customer:
By sending an email to the address email@example.com
• If you are an applicant
By sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on cookie management
This section is specific to our cookie management policy on the websites exhibitgroup.fr and exhishop.com.
Its purpose is to inform you about the origin and use of browsing information processed when you visit our website and about your rights.
What is a cookie?
When you consult our website, we may, depending on your configuration, store a text file on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet), via your browser.
This text file is a cookie. It enables us, during its period of validity or registration, to identify your terminal on your subsequent visits.
Only the transmitter of a cookie is able to read or modify the information contained within it.
You will find below information relating to cookies that are likely to be stored on your terminal when you visit the website pages of exhibitgroup.fr and exhishop.com, as well as the means allowing you to erase/refuse the storage of such cookies on your terminal.
What use are cookies issued by exhibitgroup.fr or exhishop.com?
Different types of cookies may be stored on your terminal when you browse our website:
• "Essential" cookies, indispensable for browsing on our website, in particular for the smooth execution of order procedures. Their deletion may cause browsing difficulties on our website as well as making it impossible to place an order. These cookies may be installed on your terminal by the Exhibit Group or its service providers.
• "Analytical and Personalization" cookies, non-indispensable for browsing but able to facilitate for example your searches, optimize your experience.
If your terminal is used by several people and when a terminal has several browsers installed, we cannot wholly ensure that services and advertising intended for your terminal will correspond correctly to your own use of the terminal rather than to its use by another terminal user. In any event, sharing use of your terminal and browser parameter configuration with others, with regard to cookies, is subject to your free choice and responsibility.
• Cookies transmitted by third-party companies
We are likely to include on our website information applications issued by third parties, allowing you to the share content of our website with others or to inform others that you have consulted, or your opinion on, the content of our website. This is the case in particular with the buttons "Share", "Like", loaded by social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Social networks loading such an application button are likely to identify you thanks to these buttons, even if you do not use these buttons during your consultation of our website. We have no control over the processes employed by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our website and associated with personal data that they dispose of. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of such social networks.
How to manage cookies saved on your terminal?
The storage of a cookie on your terminal is subject to your wishes.
You can configure your Internet browser according to your wishes, such that cookies are accepted and stored on your terminal or, on the contrary, such that they are refused.
The configuration of each Internet browser is different. It is normally described in the help menu for your Internet browser. We therefore invite you to read the relevant help section. You will then know how to modify the storage of cookies as per your wishes.
• For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_US
• For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
• For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Note: any parametrization that you might undertake on your Internet browser concerning enabling or disabling cookies is likely to modify your browsing sessions on Internet and your conditions of access to certain services that need to use the same cookies. For example, by refusing certain essential cookies, you risk no longer being able to place orders on our website.
Modification of the present Privacy Protection Charter
In the event of modification of the present policy, we shall ensure that you are notified of such modification either by a special notification on our website, or by a personalized notification in our newsletter mailings.