During these exchanges, we put our basic principles of lean management into practice, among which:
- Challenging the status quo, looking for solutions and questioning current practices.
- Looking at how to do things rather than why they can't be done.
- Going into the field to see the precise context.
- Favouring 80% flexible improvement now rather than 100% tomorrow.
- Doing things well rather than quickly.
- Finding flexible and economical solutions.
- Pooling everyone's know-how and giving everyone a say rather than conforming to the opinion of a single expert.