Since 1991, the Exhibit Group has united an array of multidisciplinary talents dedicated to the materialization of identity through customized solutions for large format digital printing, signage, PoS displays, dynamic displays, decoration and planning and layout of temporary or permanent space, stands, pop-up stores and museography.
Its flexible structure designs, produces and installs with recognized expertise.
The group is composed of 6 subsidiaries and has 150 employees. Its production workshops cover a global area of 10,000 m2 spread between Paris and Nice on 4 sites.
The Exhibit Group builds its future through its experience in collective intelligence and takes great pleasure, on a daily basis, in giving a sense of meaning to projects, both for its customers as well as its employees.
For our specialized subsidiary for large format digital printing, located in Carros (06), and with the aim of strengthening our teams, we are looking for two Industrial Stitchers (M/F), who will be in charge of ensuring the finish of printed elements as per the instructions given on the production sheet.
Your main responsibilities and activities will be to:
- Check the formats of fabrics before finishing
- Perform stitching on flexible mediums (fabrics and canvases)
- Be versatile in finishings (assembly, hemming, sleeving, welding of canvases)
- Add accessories (eyelets, grommets, Velcro, reinforcement, etc.)
- Study finishings for specific requests (covers, structure coatings)
- Pack finished products
- Issue associated delivery slips
- Optimize waste management
- Care for your stitching material on a day-to-day basis
Sought profile and skills
You are independent, rigorous and reactive.
Your knowledge covers assembly of flat pieces, assembly onto shaped pieces or at high volumes, the positioning of decorative or reinforcing elements for assembly, configuration of machine and equipment settings, checking production conformity.
Permanent Contract - 44H - Starting January 2019
Place of work: Carros (06)
Experience preferred: 3 years
Send your CV and letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below.